Resources & Partners
- Autism Ontario – is the leading source of information and referral on autism and one of the largest collective voices representing the autism community.
- Canadian Autism Spectrum Disorder Alliance (CASDA) – is a coalition of organizations and individuals. CASDA is committed to ensuring the implementation of a comprehensive National ASD Strategy that addresses critical gaps in funding and policies.
- Geneva Centre for Autism – an international leader in the development and delivery of clinical intervention services and training.
- Integrated Autism Consulting – Created by Patricia O’Connor, IAC is a business on a mission to help people with ASD be as independent and as included as they are able.
- Kerry’s Place Autism Services – serves the regions of Peel/Halton, Dufferin, Durham, York/Simcoe, Toronto and Hastings.
- Learning Disabilities Association of Ontario – offers many resources, services, information, venues and products designed to help people with LDs and ADHD, as well as parents, teachers, and other professionals.
- Ontario Ministry of Children and Youth Services – information about the ministry’s programs and services for children and youth in Ontario.
- Social Thinking – Michelle Garcia Winner specializes in the treatment of individuals with social-cognitive deficits.